Sunday, May 3, 2020

Cabin Crew Job Duties and Responsibilities During flight | What is the role of a senior cabin crew member? | what is cabin crew job?

Hello guys welcome to my blog as you know I used to fly for Qatar Airways as well as Emirates Airlines so usually the posts I share about my experience with these major companies.

Cabin Crew Job Duties and Responsibilities During flight


This post is going to be about cabin crew responsibilities and duties because when I was 21 and I was applying to Qatar Airways I had no idea and I didn't expect about the amount of responsibility that I'm going to have and I was just thinking that I'll be serving 50 passengers and traveling the world wearing an uniform etc but I was 21 and I didn't have any experience what so ever but once the training started I was literally like I felt like I had a hit on my heart because the amount of the responsibilities and the amount of information that you have to study is huge and we spend two months of training just to start flying and which is why I would like to share with you guys because you need to consider all the responsibilities and you need to know what you're going to do. 

what is cabin crew job?

Before applying when I fill up the information about my cabin crew job and my resume I just put that I was responsible for the safety and comfort of the person but to be honest there's a lot more than that in reality safety of passengers means that you always have to be completely aware of your surroundings and you need to have all the knowledge about the airplane and which means that anytime something happens you're going to be dealing with that for example it could be fire it could be decompression or a lot more different situations that means that you kind of become a firefighter or engineer or even a doctor because even during medical situations you are the first one who's been and medical emergency you are the one who's going to do the first-aid and imagine if there is a heart attack or if someone is given birth or things like that apart from that as a cabin crew you have to serve food and beverage to 300 passengers with different attitude with different requests and you have to look professional at the same time you need to be quick and friendly as well as you need to act as a communication center to passengers because every question. 

All the concerns of passengers will come to you and you have to help them for example let's say that I have a flight this tonight and the flight is going to be four hours so as a cabin crew I have to come to the airplane much earlier to prepare everything and also have a break room as my team and after that we start boarding the airplane. The passengers come on board we have to help them for their seats we have to help them to find space for their luggage and etc and then we secure the cabin for takeoff after takeoff usually we do all the service that is required and then we clean up everything and we prepare for landing but that is just a perfect scenario because usually you'll have all the drama on board you'll have missing passengers, flight delays you'll have cancellations you have drunk passengers or sick passengers in you are the one who is going to deal with all this kind of situations. For example in one of my flights back then we had to divert because we had a passenger with a miscarriage and she had very unstable conditions and it wasn't safe for her to travel all the way good thing is that you will always have your colleagues and the seniors who's going to be helping you around but again it depends on your life so these are the challenges that cabin crew usually face and it just gets better along the way with your experience so I really hope that this post was helpful to you and leave all your comments down below and have a nice day. 
Good Bye.
HOW TO PASS CABIN CREW VIDEO INTERVIEW

1 comment:

  1. nice article you provide such an informative article about cabin crew responsibilities so you provide more information about cabin crew in the future

    ReplyDelete

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.